Welcome to St Martin's website. We are a Christian community seeking to spread the Gospel message to the people of Scarborough.
St Martin's works closely with the other churches of the South Cliff as part of the Churches Together group. For more information on Scarborough's Churches Together please follow the link
St Martin's Church was completed in 1863 and was designed by George Bodley. The beauty of the church is famous in the area and features excellent examples of pre-Raphaelite stained glass. St Martin's Church has a Friends' group that work to steward the church and its beauty, for further information, please follow the link to their website.
Fr Richard Costin.
Fr Richard and Gill and moving on to pastures new this week, It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to them after 21 years of ministry in various capacities. We wish them the very best, and assure them of our prayers as they move south, to be nearer their daughters. Our home page picture is from Fr Richard's last mass here with us, it was a great occasion.